Vernalis Therapeutics, Inc. operates from our headquarters in Berwyn, PA.
If you are interested in joining our Field Sales Team, selling our range of pharmaceutical products, either as a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist or a Regional Sales Director, please click here to explore current openings and apply. For all other opportunities please see below.
We operate an equal opportunities employment policy. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position(s):
Vernalis Therapeutics - Berwyn, PA
Vernalis Therapeutics, Inc. (VTI) is looking to appoint an Executive Assistant who will partner with business leaders and their teams to understand Business strategy, products, processes, and systems to support the day-to-day operations of assigned department.
- Gain an understanding of key business initiatives and anticipate the future needs of assigned team. Based on independent knowledge and understanding, draft agendas, presentations, and meeting materials as requested
- Collaborate with other Business Services Associates and functional areas (Travel, Finance, IT, Contract Administration etc.) to identify opportunities to streamline workflows, to prioritize key business activities and develop solutions
- Develop and maintain strong, credible relationships across business units and deliver business results
- Respond to changing situations and encourage and help others to do the same
- Manage conflicting priorities and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Independently resolve moderately complex problems, and issues under general supervision using appropriate judgement, discretion and knowledge
- Manage all operational detail and issues independently take ownership for completion
- Assist in complex project coordination and support departmental initiatives
- Manage complicated business calendars in Outlook
- Maintain confidential records and files
- Prepare agendas, presentations, handouts and other written materials for distribution at meetings
- Manage meetings with internal and external customers (scheduling meeting invites, prepare agendas and collect and distribute materials for meetings, assist in writing meeting minutes, etc.)
- Manage complex travel schedules both domestic and international. Complete expense reports
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced, Corporate environment
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proactive and solution minded. Able to make independent and high-quality decisions
- Strong business acumen (know all aspects of the company and business including the various programs personnel to ensure efficient operations)
- Must be creative and innovative
- Tech savvy, computer skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills a must
- Hardworking and dedicated; hands on
- Demonstrates professional judgement
- Strong decision-making ability based on company policy; able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated skills and competencies in assessment, problem solving and practices/policies administration
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent project management experience a must
- Excellent interdepartmental skills to manage interaction with all levels of internal staff and outside contacts
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and ability to work late hours if needed due to project demands
- A high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint expertise
- Highly organized
- Proactive and Strategic thinker
We are also seeking the following traits:
- Curious: must be able to get to know the company and the employees
- Creative: innovative and proactive, need to anticipate employee needs and be prepared for every challenge
- Competent: must be effective and efficient and manage a vast array of corporate departments and services
- Courteous; kind, understanding, even-tempered and of course diplomatic
- Confident; ability to make decisions and priorities. Will have to demonstrate an intimate understanding of the company and services and gain the trust of the employee
- Charismatic: ability to inspire the new employee and make them believe that whatever their need or problem is, they can handle it.
** Please submit application by 15th August 2017 to HRVTI@vernalis.com **
Vernalis Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
If no vacancies are listed at this time, please check back regularly if you are interested in working with Vernalis.